Tuesday, February 3, 2009

23 Weeks

Wow! 23 weeks. Time has gone by fast in some ways.....and so slow in others. I'm really nervous for little Caleb to get here. I can hardly handle Nicole, how am I going to handle two?? But I'm so excited for a newborn....a sweet baby that will cuddle and snuggle with me. It is heaven! On a side note: I have to laugh....I was honestly trying to smile a real smile in this picture and when I uploaded it I noticed how nervous/scared/constipated I look. I have the hardest time having pictures taken of myself.

4 comments:

Ally said...

How exciting! You look great! Caleb is a cute name, too.

Rebecca said...

Ah, cute pregnant Richele! I just had my 24 week appointment. I get to drink the nasty diabeties drink next time. SOOOOO fun!

Julie said...

Yeah for you! I'm so happy things are going well.
The second one is a bit of a shock to the system but you'll manage.

The Gulls said...

ah you look so cute. i cant wait for him to come!!