Friday, January 16, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

Holy cow! A boy! Greg and I are very excited, but I'm a little nervous. I have no idea how to raise a boy. I don't have any brothers. I guess I'll be asking Kami and Kristi a lot of questions. We are very excited we will have a boy and a girl now. We are very very very blessed. What a little miracle for our family....after all those years...who knew this day would come? Nicole is still very confused about what is going on, but hopefully soon she'll catch on and get excited!

I've circled the area where the lady told me it is a boy. All I can do is take her word for it. I guess those are his legs on either side.

HAND

LEG

FOOT

ARM

He was facing the wrong way, so she wasn't able to get any good face pictures or a look at the heart to make sure everything is okay. So I go back on Feb 5th for another ultrasound to see his sweet face and to make sure that heart is in good order.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!!! Boys are way different than girls. Just plan to always have him wet everywhere but his diapers, especially at 2am! Hope things continue to go well for you.

Ally said...

Congratulations! Post some pictures of you!

Kristi said...

Yippeee!! I am so excited for another nephew...especially one that will look like you and Greg! Hopefully more like you! Hehehe ;-) Since Nicole already looks like Greg!

Matt and Becky said...

Wow, one of each, good job! All I can relate to is a girl (ray of sunshine) after 2 boys-so I can't help you with the opposite:) I am sure it will be very different for you, but still so much dang fun! Prepare to get dirty and crazy!!!!

The Hall Clan said...

another penis in the fam...who could ask for more?

The Shelleys said...

So excited for you guys! Nicole will know everything to teach him...how to dig in the dirt and pull out your flowers! I can just see them now... two little red heads with pansies in their hand and mud on their clothes. LOL...and you yelling across the neighborhood. Can't wait!! Congrats!!!

craig and jill said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you both. I think everyone should have at least one of each, because they add such different things into a family. Way to go!!!