Monday, February 9, 2009

So glad to be feeling better!


Tomorrow I will be 24 weeks along and I am so glad to be feeling better! I am now down to throwing up only about 3-4 times a week! Yay!! The first picture is from October when I was on IV therapy...2 hours every night hooked up to an IV bag...not fun. Nicole kept me good company though, as did reruns of "The Office". I call watching that show over and over "research" because certain clips of it come in as a great teaching tool for my Intro To Business students I teach at UVU.
On Feb 5th I went in for another ultrasound. They wanted to check his heart and lips (he was turned the wrong way last ultrasound and they couldn't see). So this time I got a profile picture....how fun and cute! Everything is going along well and healthy. We are so so so blessed! Oh and this morning while I was laying in bed I felt Caleb roll for the first time (he has been kicking for a month, but this was different). It was cool, but kindof creepy and gross! :) This whole pregnancy thing is such an interesting experience!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Can't wait for little Caleb to join our family!!! Can't wait to see what he looks like too. I hope he looks just like Nicole. Yeah, remind me never to do that pregnancy thing.....sounds kind of rotten.

Ally said...

I didn't realize you had to be on an IV...so sorry to hear that! But, I'm glad you are feeling better now.

The Hall Clan said...

oh you just wait baby girl....I'm glad Greggers is ok with us in the delivery room.. I am really excited to be on the other side. Of course if I'm not pregnant by then, it might scare me off for good.

Ben and Kristen Call said...

So his name is going to be Caleb huh? Cute name I love it! When are you due again Richelle? I know I spelled your name wrong...sorry I just cant remember. Hope all is fantastic with you and your tummy is sure getting big...(you can barely see it)!