Thursday, March 18, 2010

Abby Is Here!

My niece Abby is here! She was born on Monday and our family couldn't be happier (well, give Kami a few weeks to get over the baby blues, and she'll be as happy as the rest of us!).

March 16 - The day after Abby was born Greg and I went to see her. Abby had a million visitors that day, so it was a quick visit, but she was such a lovie.

March 17th - I took Nicole over to the hospital to see Abby and to give Kami her present. Nicole ate half the cookies we delivered and assumed when the nurse brought Kami's lunch that it was her lunch. Oh heavens, but Kami was very nice to share. Nicole just loved holding Abby and she loved to kiss her head. It shows you what a year will do. 10 months ago, when Nicole was 2, she wanted nothing to do with Caleb; but something snaps at age 3 I guess and now she loves babies. Looks like I need to space my next child.

I took Abby's newborn pictures today. Kami did great and didn't stress (although, she is a weirdo when it come to headbands and bows :) ) So look for those pictures soon!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love that last picture of you and Cole and Abby Kate. Too cute!!

The Hall Clan said...

Cole-baby is TOO dang photogenic--thanks for visiting and the cookies were wonderful. I will always share my lunch with cole.