Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another School Year Begins


I can't believe school is starting tomorrow. I am excited to be teaching again this semester, but a little nervous. I always get nervous before starting a new class and having 50 new students (I can't believe they let that many people sign up for one class...arugh!). This semester I am teaching Intro to Business on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then an online section of International Business. For the past year I've also taught a math night class, but this semester someone with more seniority than myself requested the class...so bye bye math. I was way bummed because Greg could watch Nicole while I taught and it paid the best of all of my classes. Well, since I couldn't teach a night class I decided I would take a night class (only because of the free tuition). So I am taking a photography class. It should be interesting. I audited the class...heaven forbid I HAVE to take tests or quizzes...come on, now on I only GIVE them...I've paid my dues!!! :)

3 comments:

The Gulls said...

Are you taking the photography class that is being held down here at the high school? I looked into auditing the class to but never signed up. How did your pictures go tonight?

Greg And Richele Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg And Richele Cook said...

Yeah...it's the off-campus class UVU offers at Spanish Fork High School. MW 5:15-7:15. Pics went well. My sister's kids are crazy!! I think they are too comfortable with me. But we got some great shots and boy or boy do I love those two kiddos. I'll post some of the pics.